Professor 10 Months Email Whitman Hall, Room 180D
- MA, Mathematics, Temple University, 2006
- Ph.D., Mathematics (Applied Mathematics), Temple Univesity, 2008
- Worku Bitew, Externalities and foreign capital in aquaculture production in developing countries, Environment and Development Economics, 23(2) 2018, 198-215.
- Worku T. Bitew, Higher regularity of uniform local minimizers in Calculus of Variations, The Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 145(12) 2017, 5215-5222.
- Worku Bitew, “Externalities and Foreign Capital in Aquaculture Production in Developing Countries.” Paper presented to the 44Th Eastern Economic Association, Boston, MA on March 2, 2018.
Awards & Honors
- CSTEP Award for Mentoring student projects. Students won first place at the 26th Annual Statewide C-Step Conference Poster Competition in the category of Math/Physics/Computer Science., 2018.