Assistant Professor 10 Months Email Gleeson Hall, Room 210
- BSN, Adelphi University, 1987
- MSN, Excelsior College, 2012
Certificates & Licensures
- CPN, Certified Pediatric Nurse, Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, 12/31/1993–02/28/2020
- ACN, Ambulatory Care nursing, American Nurses Credentialing Center, 12/01/2004–11/30/2019
- DonnaMarie Flumignan, “Holocaust Lessons for Professional Ethics in Nursing and Law Enforcement.” Panel presented at the Lessons from the Holocaust: The Path to Justice and Equity in Higher Education, Nassau Community College on May 16, 2017.
Awards & Honors
- Huntington Hospital - Magnet Nurse of Excellence - for Staff Nursing Excellence, 2007.
- Suffolk County Professional Nurses Association – Excellence in Nursing Award – for Excellence in Nursing in Suffolk County, 2006.
- Huntington Hospital - Award of Excellence 2007- for Overall Service Excellence and Dedication to Patients and the Community, 2007.
- Mary Ann Brown Award – for Nursing Excellence and Dedication to the Community - Also nominated in 2006, 2009.