NUR 100: Health Assessment Lab
NUR 114: Clinical and Theoretical Foundations Skills Lab
NUR 307: Nursing Care of Child and Family
NUR 401: Modes of Inquiry
NUR 404: Nurses as Advocate and Change Agent
NUR 405: Nursing Practicum: Special Topics
NUR 406: Senior Leadership Practicum
Preceptor Graduate Nursing Student
- Post-Masters, Nursing (Nurse Midwifery), SUNY StonyBrook, 2001
- MS, Nursing (Nurse Practitioner), SUNY StonyBrook, 1995
- BS, Nursing (Nursing), Adelphi University, 1986
- AAS, Nursing (Nursing), Queensboro Community College, 1982
- PhD, Nursing (Education and Research), Adelphi University, 2019
Certificates & Licensures
- NM, Nurse Midwife, NYS Office of the Professions - State Education Department, 09/03/2001 (Nurse Midwifery)
- OGNP, Obstetrics & Gynecological Nurse Practitioner, NYS Office of the Professions - State Education Department, 07/03/1995 (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- RN, Registered Professional Nurse, NYS Office of the Professions - State Education Department, 07/02/1982
- Lynn E. Johnson, Building Competencies for Nursing Practice: Closing the QSEN-to-Practice Gap, ANA - New York Nurse, (April) 2020, 8-10.
- Lynn E. Johnson, Personal Attributes Contributing to EBP Adoption by Nurses: Commitment, Empathy, and Reflection, Virginia Henderson Library, 2019.
- Lynn E. Johnson, “The Relationship of Organizational Commitment, Empathy, and Reflection and Their Effects on Evidence-Based Practice Adoption By Nurses.” Poster presented at the 2018 QSEN International Forum The Quality and Safety Education for Nurses International Forum: Oceans of Opportunity Evidence-Based Practice To Improve Quality and Safety in Education and Practice, Bonnita Springs, FL on May 30, 2018.
- Lynn E. Johnson, “OB Emergencies in the Emergency Department.” Invited Lecture presented to Presented for new graduate nursing fellows and emergency room nurses in a 3-hour workshop., Southside Hospital, Bayshore, NY on October 5, 2018.
- Lynn E. Johnson, “Attributes Affecting EBP Adoption by Nurses: Empathy, Reflection, and Commitment.” Presentation to the 2019 QSEN International forum: QSEN Rocks: Informatics Competency and Simulation to Improve Quality and Safety Education and Practice, Cleveland, OH on May 29, 2019.
- Paige N. Picascio, Godsy Raju, Maria Paulino, Gabriel T. Pamphile and Lynn E. Johnson, “Standardized Early Ambulation Protocol With Anticoagulants to Decrease Postoperative Thromboembolic Events.” Poster presented at the Farmingdale State College Student Research Day, Farmingdale State College on February 16, 2018.
- Lynn E. Johnson, “Personal Attributes Contributing to EBP Adoption by Nurses: Commitment, Empathy, and Reflection.” Presentation to the Sigma Theta Tau International 45th Biennial Conference, Massapequa on November 20, 2019.
- Lynn E. Johnson, “Personal Attributes Contributing to EBP Adoption by Nurses: Commitment, Empathy, and Reflection.” Poster presented at the Farmingdale State College Celebration of Scholarship, Massapequa on November 5, 2019.