Architecture & Construction
Distinguished Service Professor & Grad Prog Coord ET Email Lupton Hall
- Ph.D, Civil Engineering (Construction Engineering and Management), Penn State University, 1991
- MBA-Executive, Two years of a three-year program, University of Calcutta, 1980
- MS, The Penn State University, 1987
- B.Eng., University of Calcutta, 1975
Certificates & Licensures
- PE, Professional Engineer, New York Board of Professional Engineers
- PE, Professional Engineer, New Jersey Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- Amitabha Bandyopadhyay, Engineering Technology in India, Proceedings of American Society for Engineering Education, 2019.
- Amitabha Bandyopadhyay, ABET Accreditation of International Technology Programs - A Team Chair's Perspective in , Washington, DC: American Society for Engineering Education (2016).
- Amitabha Bandyopadhyay, Preparation for ABET Accreditation at an Indian University - A team Chair's Perspective in , :.
- Amitabha Bandyopadhyay, “Engineering Technology in India.” Paper presented to the American Society for Engineering Education Annual Conference 2019, Tampa, Fl on June 23, 2019.
Awards & Honors
- Appointed to a Research Panel by National Academy of Science, Engineering, and Medicine, 2015.
- Fellow of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), 2008.