Medical Laboratory Science
Assistant Professor 10 Months Email Gleeson Hall, Room 323
Courses TaughtClinical Microbiology I, Clinical Microbiology II, Clinical Microbiology III, Research and Education.
- BS, Medical Technology, New York Institute of Technology, 1987
- MS, Medical Biology (Medical Microbiology), Long Island University C.W. Post Campus, 2009
- DHEd, College of Graduate Health Studies (Doctor of Health Education), A.T. Still University, 2019
Certificates & Licensures
- MLS(ASCP)CM, Medical Laboratory Scientist, American Society for Clinical Pathology, 12/01/1993
- Clinical Laboratory Technologist, New York State , 12/04/2006
- SM(ASCP)CM, Specialist in Microbiology, American Society of Clinical Pathology/American Society for Microbiology, 09/21/2021
- Rita Austin, Nurse Educator and Medical Laboratory Scientist: Assessing Knowledge and Attitude following an Inter-professional Intervention, AT Still University Proquest Dissertations Publishing, (22587) 2019.