Professor 10 Months Email Gleeson Hall, Room 208
- Ed.D, University of Phoenix, 2010 – Summa cum Laude
- Post-Masters Certif, Molloy College, 1996 – Summa cum Laude
- MA, New York University, 1984 – Magna cum Laude
- BS, Adelphi University, 1980 – cum Laude
Certificates & Licensures
- CNE, Certified Nurse Educator, National League for Nursing, 01/05/2010–12/31/2016
- CPNP, Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP), 01/01/2016–12/31/2016
- Joanne Lapidus-Graham, QSEN Competencies: Evidence-based practice, ANA-New York Nurse, 2(4) 2018, 17.
- Joanne Lapidus-Graham, QSEN Competencies: Nursing Informatics, ANA- New York Nurse, 1(3) 2018.
- Joanne Graham, QSEN Competencies: Safety, ANA- New York Nurse, 1(1) 2017, 8.
- Joanne Lapidus-Graham, QSEN Competencies: Teamwork and collaboration, ANA- New York Nurse, 1(2) 2017.
- Joanne Lapidus-Graham, "Empowering students to be leaders", The New York Nurse (2019),.
- Joanne Lapidus-Graham, “"Empowering students to be leaders".” Paper presented to the Nursing Student Association of New York State (NSANYS)Annual convention, New York, NY on February 9, 2019.
- Joanne Lapidus-Graham, “Empowering faculty and students to be leaders: Annual meeting of the Chi Gamma Honor Society of Sigma.” Presentation to the , Farmingdale State College on May 22, 2019.