NAMI Mental Health Awareness Walk
Sunday, April 30th 10AM-3PM at Jones Beach, Field 5
Applied Learning: 5 Hours
RAM will be partnering with the National Alliance on Mental Illness for a Mental Health Awareness walk. We are looking for volunteers to help organize the event.
Our volunteers will be superstars that assist with bringing this event to life:
1. Event Registration: Be the friendly face that welcomes participants and helps them
register for the event.
2. Shirt Handouts: Spread the excitement by handing out the event t-shirts to all participants.
3. Zen Tent: Help create a relaxed vibe in the Zen tent where participants can relax, unwind and enjoy some much-needed tranquility..
4. Refreshments: Fuel the fun by helping distribute delicious food and refreshing drinks to all participants.
5. Set-up: Be a crucial part of making this event a success by setting up and running things smoothly.
As volunteers, you will also get to enjoy the day's festivities and take part in the walk as well.
Sign up now and join the RAM staff for this celebration of mental health and wellness! Don't forget we're in this together!
April 30, 2023
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Thank you to all of our attendees, we look forward to seeing you at future events.