E-Text are digital versions of textbooks.
Using text-to-speech software you can listen to text from E-book files.Are E-books for you?
- Did you use books on tape or CD in High School?
- Do you learn better from hearing text read out loud?
- Are you having trouble reading your textbooks?
- Did you use E-texts from our office during a past semester?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, come by the Disability Services Center
as soon as possible.
We can work with you to determine if E-books are an appropriate accommodation for you.
What do you need to do?
- Be a registered student for courses in the current semester.
- Purchase/rent your textbooks.
- Submit your proof of purchase and book information to our offices.
E-text titles are subject to publisher availability. Some titles may not be available.
For more information, please contact us at Email