Course Outline: Psychology 255
- Department: Psychology
- Prepared By: Psychology Department
- Prepared Date: Fall 2017
- Course Title: Special Topics in Psychology - Honors
- Course Code: PSY 255 Topics in Psychology - Honors
- Credits: 3
- Contact Hours: 45
This course will enable students to explore a specific subfield or topic of interest in Psychology, in a challenging atmosphere, with emphasis on student participation and written assignments. The subject for a particular semester will be announced prior to registration. Possible topics include but are not limited to: Consumer Behavior, Health Psychology, Psychology and the Law, Sport Psychology, and Parapsychology. Prerequisite(s): PSY 101. Credits: 3(3,0)
- Prerequisites: PSY 101, PSY 130, or PSY 131 or permission from Department Chairperson.
- Required For: None
- Elective For: All curricula with a social science elective
- Required Text: Depends on specific topic.