BCS 240: Website Development II
In this course, students will learn how to create websites that deliver a seamless experience across a diverse range of desktop and mobile devices using the same code base. In addition, students will learn how to perform forms validation, create navigation and menuing systems, build responsive layouts with flexible content, code media queries, and create and modify template and child pages. Students will use CSS 3 to create user interfaces with toolbars, animations, buttons, forms, lists, events, and themes. Credits: 3.00
At the completion of this course, students will:
- Apply their knowledge of HTML skills to build designed Web pages
- Plan and design effective Web pages incorporating their skills in using graphics, typography, and navigation principles.
- Demonstrate their understanding of the effects of browser and computing platforms on Web design.
- Learn to build portable, accessible Web sites that clearly present information.
- Gain a critical eye for evaluating Web site designs.
Students will plan and develop a Web site using correct navigation, graphics, and typography principles
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2018: The Professional Portfolio Series ISBN: 978-1-946396-09-9 Publisher: Against the Clock