Ready to Apply?
File your application
online through SUNY's
Apply Now

Home :: Registrar :: Registrar Forms

Registrar Forms

Change of Student Information- The Change of Student Information form is used to update a student's biographical information.  Use this form to update or correct your address, date of birth, gender, last name and/or social security number.  You can submit this form via fax (631-420-2275), email (, in person or by mail.  When submitting the form, you must provide original or certified copies of documentation for the change you are requesting.  Please refer to the form for acceptable forms of documentation.

Diploma Reorder Form- The Diploma Reorder form is used when student's wish to request a previously issued diploma. There is a $25.00 charge.  You can submit this form in person or by mail.