Beginning August 1, 2016, students can apply online for the Spring 2017 or Fall 2017 semesters:
- Official High School Transcript(s
- Official SAT OR ACT scores should be reported directly from the testing agency.
- SAT code: 2526 / ACT code: 2918
- Official transcripts from all prior colleges/universities attended.
- Transfer applicants who have not earned an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree must also submit an official high school transcript with graduation date.
- Applicants who have earned fewer than 24 college credits are required to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Supplemental application
- Person Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
Entry Term: Spring 2017
Application Deadline: January 3
Entry Term: Fall 2017
Application Deadline: May 1