Beginning August 1, 2015, students can apply online for the Spring 2016 or Fall 2016 semesters:
- Official High School Transcript(s) or SUNY Online Academic Record (SOAR). Please note that the SOAR is only an option for current high school seniors; all students applying after graduation must submit an official high school transcript with graduation date.
- Official SAT OR ACT scores should be reported directly from the testing agency.
SAT code: 2526 / ACT code: 2918
- Official transcripts from all prior colleges/universities attended.
- Transfer applicants who have not earned an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree must also submit an official high school transcript with graduation date.
- Applicants who have earned fewer than 24 college credits are required to submit SAT or ACT scores.
Recommended Supplemental Documents
- A supplemental application, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement are not required but encouraged by the Admissions Committee for both freshman and transfer applicants.
Application Fee: $50
Entry Term: Spring 2016
Application Deadline: January 3
Entry Term: Fall 2016
Application Deadline: June 1