June 21, 2021
To the Campus Community:
I am proud to announce that eight FSC faculty and staff members have received the
Chancellor’s Award for Excellence, the highest honor bestowed by the State University
of New York.
Since the establishment of the awards in 1973, a total of 175 Farmingdale faculty
and staff have been honored.
Please join me in congratulating our colleagues. Each will be officially recognized
at our annual Convocation on August 25. To view all Chancellor’s Awards winners, visit
the Farmingdale website or see the electronic display in the Campus Center.
Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Teaching:
- Dr. Bryan Field, Physics
- Dr. Doug Kim, Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology
Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Professional Service:
- Jonathan Goldstein, Marketing and Communications
Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Adjunct Teaching:
- Dr. Shellon Lees, Computer Systems
- Prof. George Kuscsik, Computer Systems
Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Faculty Service:
- Prof. Sarbjit Singh, Sport Management
- Dr. Susan Conforti, Medical Laboratory Sciences
Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Classified Service:
- Sandra Hahl, Liberal Arts and Sciences