|To All Faculty and Staff,
We have been working out the details for Car-mencement on Saturday, June 13 and are excited to share our plans with you. 350 students will be joining us! To
make this event as safe and enjoyable as possible, please review the guidelines below.
- To ensure that the entire route is lined for the graduates, please review the attached map. Parking lots have been assigned based on school or department. You may bring a chair
and set up on the sidewalk.
- Students will line up in lot 3 and remain in their cars for the duration of their
time on campus.
- In an effort to follow social distancing protocols, we ask that you maintain 6 ft
distance from others. Bathrooms will be closed and face coverings must be worn at
- Faculty/staff should arrive by 9:30 AM and enter campus through the Route 110 entrance. We will not be able to allow for
- Students will be decorating their cars and faculty/staff are encouraged to do the
same. We hope to see your creativity!
Video content will be available on the commencement website.
Thank you for your enthusiasm and support for this event. We look forward to seeing
you on June 13!