To Faculty and Staff:
As we begin the spring semester I want to remind our faculty and staff of the latest
requirements for COVID testing. Each of the Collective Bargaining Units (UUP, CSEA,
PBA, PEF, NYSCOPBA) have signed agreements with the State for their members to be
Here are the key facts:
- Testing is required weekly for all employees with an on-campus presence (including instruction, co-curricular
activities, and meetings).
- The testing will be done using a self-administered saliva test (cheek swab).
- There will be no cost to employees for the testing.
- Testing will be available Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (1/26-1/28) from 10 AM
to 3 PM and beginning February 1, testing will occur Monday through Friday from 10
AM to 3 PM for the entirety of the semester. All testing will be conducted in the
Roosevelt Hall Multipurpose Room. Please register for the test by accessing the following
- The privacy of each employee will be protected.
The health and welfare of students and staff is our top priority. With this in mind,
I am asking for your full cooperation in this effort. The purpose of these tests is
to identify asymptomatic carriers of the COVID-19 virus and thereby protect everyone