May 11, 2023
To the Campus Community:
I am proud to announce that seven FSC faculty and staff members have received the
Chancellor’s Award for Excellence, the highest honor bestowed by the State University
of New York.
Since the establishment of the awards in 1973, a total of 189 Farmingdale faculty
and staff have been honored.
Please join me in congratulating our colleagues. Each will be officially recognized
at our annual Convocation on August 23. To view all Chancellor’s Awards recipients,
visit the Farmingdale website or see the electronic display in the Campus Center.
Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Teaching:
- Dr. Jennifer Gonder, Psychology
Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Scholarship and Creative Activities:
Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Faculty Service:
- Dr. Marya Howell-Carter, Psychology
- Dr. Nancy Maggio, Nursing
Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Professional Service:
- Ms. Jessica Bernadotte, Business Management
- Dr. Bahar M. Zoghi, School of Engineering Technology
Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Classified Service:
- Ms. Linda Webel, Aviation