Nexus Center Technology
Axiom is a database used to promote internships and other Applied Learning opportunities.
Students may search Axiom by their program's department to view and apply to opportunities. In addition, all students may view opportunities posted in Axiom under the Nexus Center for Applied Learning and Career Development.
CareerConnect is a web-based platform for accessing:
• Full-time jobs for upcoming graduates and alumni
• Part-time jobs
• Paid and unpaid internships for students
• Career exploration tools
Use CareerConnect to:
• Schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor in the Nexus Center;
• Review job postings and apply to positions by uploading your resume, cover letter and other documents for employers to view;
• Explore career options with Career Explorer and Career Finder resources.
Ready to get started? Visit FSC CareerConnect and register for a new account. Once your registration has been approved, you will receive an email confirming your username. You will be given a link to set your CareerConnect password. NOTE: This link will expire in 24 hours, after which time you can click on the link to be redirected to a page where you can request a new password link.