Students and Alumni: Register for CareerConnect
CareerConnect is a web-based platform for accessing:
- Full-time jobs for upcoming graduates and alumni
- Part-time jobs
- Paid and unpaid internships for students
- Career exploration tools
Use CareerConnect to:
- Schedule an appointment in the Nexus Center
- Upload your resume, cover letter and other documents for employers to view
- Explore career options with Career Explorer and Career Finder resources
Ready to get started? Visit FSC CareerConnect and register for a new account. Once your registration has been approved, you will
receive an email confirming your username. You will be given a link to set your CareerConnect
password. NOTE: This link will expire in 24 hours, after which time you can click
on the link to be redirected to a page where you can request a new password link.
JOB SCAM ALERT - Learn how to remain alert to fraudulent job postings
The Nassau County Civil Service examinations will take place on October 13, 2018. Please see the complete details here.
Additional Technology - Axiom Mentor for Applied Learning Opportunities
See Axiom for applied learning opportunities, such as internships for academic credit. Log in with your student email ID and password. Click on "Applied Learning" and select
a specific "unit" to browse internship opportunities. Questions? Stop by the Nexus
Center or contact us at 631-420-2296.
Uncover additional opportunities by attending job fairs and hiring events. Select the "Job Fairs" tab for details.
***INTERN WITH THE NEW YORK STATE SENATE AND ASSEMBLY IN SPRING 2019 - Join us for an information session and discussion. Click here for details.
***INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AT JFK INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL! JFKIAT offers exciting opportunities for students pursuing a career in Operations, Security, Safety and Performance Management, Finance Commercial, Facilities and Baggage and IT. Read more here!
*** NYC MAYOR'S OFFICE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM - Applications accepted through September 3, 2018. Click HERE for details.
Employers: Register for CareerConnect
Posting Jobs & Internships
CareerConnect provides employers with the ability to:
• Visit one centralized online location to post and manage an unlimited number of jobs and internships
• Receive email reminders when a student applies for jobs and internships, as well as when a posting is about to expire
• View resumes of Farmingdale applicants
• Much more!
To register, please visit the Employer Page and register for a new account. Once your registration is approved, log in and take a look around!
To Create a New Job or Internship:
• Click on New Job.
• Enter position information.
• Fields with an * indicate required information. Fill out as much information as possible to make the job posting complete.
• Once approved, your listing will be visible to registered students and alumni.
If you experience any difficulty signing in or working with the platform, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-420-2296 with your questions. To learn about other ways to connect with Farmingdale students and alumni, please contact us.