TO: ALL FLIGHT STUDENTS AND FLIGHT INSTRUCTORS
FROM: AVIATION CENTER MANAGEMENT
DATE: MARCH 19, 2018
RE: PIPER ARROW III INFORMATION MANUAL REVISIONS
The list of revisions (REVISION 30) that have taken place in the Piper PA-28R-201 Arrow III Pilot’s Information Manual or Pilot’s Operating Manual are listed below. In addition, the revised pages are also included in this FIF.
NOTE: Only the AFFECTED pages are included in this FIF to supplement the current PIM/POH. Do not use these pages as a replacement.
REVISION 30: SECTION 8 AND 9
- Page vi-f: Updated log of revisions with Rev. 30
- Page 8-7: Revised paragraph 8.13 to read “the brake system is filled with MIL-PRF-5606 (petroleum base) hydraulic brake fluid.
- Page 9-ii: Added supplements 27, 28, 29 to section 9 table of contents.
- Page 9-185: Revised supplement 22 to read “The FAA approved operational supplement for the Garmin G500 PFD/MFD System, installed in accordance with STC SA02015SE-D or STC SA02153LA-D is required for operation of this system.
- Page 9-197: Added Supplement No. 27 for Garmin G500/G600 TXi Display System
- Page 9-199: Added Supplement No. 28 for Garmin GTX 33X and GTX 3X5 Transponders with ADS-B
- Page 9-201: Added Supplement No. 29 for Installation of a Mid-Continent MD302 Standby Attitude Module