Medical Laboratory Technology
Academic Search Complete - Ebsco
CINAHL Full Text
Health Source - Consumer Edition
Medline Full Text - Ebsco
Medline Plus Web
Proquest Health Management
Pubmed Central - U.S. National Institute of Health
- American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS)
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists
Their mission is "to promote the public health and safety by the appropriate application of pathology and laboratory medicine and to serve as the national resource to enhance the quality of pathology and laboratory medicine, primarily by developing comprehensive educational programs and materials."
- American Society for Microbiology
View lists of their publications, get news. There is also a members only section.
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
ASH "represents over 10,000 clinicians and scientists committed to advancing the understanding, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of hematologic disorders." View Table of Contents for Blood Journal,
- The New York State Education Department website for licensure of Clinical Laboratory
Technicians & Technologists
Includes: Online Registration Renewal, Laws, Rules & Regulations, News, Questions and Answers, License Statistics, Board Information, Corporate Entities.
Websites - Open Access
- ADVANCE Newsmagazines Website
Select links by: interest area or field of study. For example: RNs, LPNs or Medical Laboratory Professionals.
- Center for Phlebotomy Education
A comprehensive resource for healthcare professionals who perform, supervise and teach phlebotomy. Read their online newsletter, Phlebotomy Today.
- Librarians Internet Index - Websites You Can Trust
Type in your Search Term to locate quality web sites by research subject. The home page has 13 major Subject areas to search, including a major section on Health - Major topic areas.
- Med Lab Tech Resources on the Web - Portland Community College
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS)
A premier agency for accreditation and approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and related healthcare disciplines. Find info about accredited programs.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States
The Statistical Abstract of the United States, published since 1878, is the authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States. Click on Health & Nutrition