- Walt Disney World (WDW) is in the top three destination spots for families to visit in the United States.
- With four immersive theme parks, two water parks, and twenty-eight owned and operated hotels on the Orlando property there is so much for everyone.
- WDW has shopping, dining, and nightlife for all budgets, palates, and interests.
- WDW offers the chance for individuals, couples, families, and friends to bond, reconnect, be whimsical, and create memories to last a lifetime.
- Students will find that there is always something to do in Disney World and the Orlando area
Disney College Program
- The Disney College Program (DCP) is a wonderful opportunity for students in any degree program.
- The program is a semester-long and may offer internship or experiential credit that may be applied to their academic program (with prior approval).
- This program introduces students to working for a global corporation and offers opportunities to connect with industry professionals as well as students from all over the USA and from many countries around the world.
- This opportunity is available to students pursuing almost all majors offered by FSC, including: Biology; Business programs; Criminal Justice; Law Enforcement Technology; Security System; Sport Management; Interactive Design; Visual Communications; Professional Communications; Economics; Science, Technology & Society; and Liberal Arts & Sciences.
- GPA Requirement: 2.5 minimum
- Student must be in good disciplinary standing
- Program is offered to sophomores, juniors and seniors
Students may earn credits, based on advisement and registration:
- 3-9 credits for internship 3 credits for seminar course in BUS – taught in Disney World by professionals
- There are 7 pre-approved business courses available to FSC students
- Also, a student may choose to register for 3-6 online credits through Farmingdale State College and/or SUNY Online
- Students have the option of DCP-provided housing in shared apartments in Lake Buena Vista, FL – just across from the Walt Disney World property
- Students may choose to find their own housing arrangements
- Disney housing information External link
Study Abroad Specialist
- Program dates differ per placement
- Spring Application due early October
- Fall Application due early March