Global Ambassador Program
The FSC Global Ambassador Program consists of student leader volunteers who are eager to share their study abroad experience with the campus community.
The main goal of this program is to raise awareness and interest in study abroad opportunities, increase on-campus participation and outreach and contribute to the internationalization of the campus.
Benefits of being a Global Ambassador
- Develop professional and leadership experience
- Network with higher education administrators
- Resume builder
- Represent FSC Study Abroad at campus-wide events (i.e. Study Abroad Fair, Open House, International Education Week)
- Represent FSC Study Abroad during events (i.e. information sessions, pre-departure meetings, college/school specific events and classroom visits)
- Promote study abroad events via word-of-mouth, social media, and on-campus marketing
- Create and/or curate content on social media to promote specific abroad programs
- Attend monthly Ambassador Program meetings
- Organize outreach efforts and promotional events
Ambassador qualifications include
- Ability to reflect upon and articulate a variety of topics from program(s) abroad
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude regarding international experiences while representing FSC Study Abroad
- Possess strong communication skills
- Passion for and involvement in the FSC community through co-curricular and academic organizations
- Reliability and accountability for attending monthly meetings and events and correspondence with staff members
If you have questions and/or are interested in learning more about the FSC Global Ambassador Program please contact Education Abroad Advisor, Elizabeth Hamberger.