The programs are held in Barcelona, an open-minded, Mediterranean city with an active and cosmopolitan population. Barcelona is a truly Mediterranean city in southwestern Europe, thanks to its geographic location and history, traditions and cultural influences. It is considered one of the greatest cultural capitals of the world due to its dynamic and entrepreneurial nature.
Institut Quimic de Sarria, IQS
IQS is a higher education center with over one hundred years of experience. IQS is a founding member of Universitat Ramon Llull. IQS has two Schools: IQS School of Engineering, where scientific and technical studies are taught, and IQS School of Management, where business and economic studies are taught.
- GPA Requirement: 3.0 minimum
- Students must be in good disciplinary standing
- Open to Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors
- 6 credits
- Students will be registered for:
- BUS 305 Entrepreneurship and
- BUS 3XX Cross-Cultural Management with a Global Perspective
- Students have the option of IQS provided housing External link
- private single room
- breakfast included
- Students may choose to make their own housing arrangements
- Suggested IQS housing information External link