DATES: March 9, 2016
April 7, 2016
May 5, 2016
TIME: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
LOCATION: Whitman Hall - 1st Floor - Math Department Conference Room
A detailed evaluation tells you everything you need to know and do.
Our individual counseling session will help you answer these questions:
- Are you setting realistic goals for key life events and retirement?
- Can you better balance your spending priorities to help you save more for your financial
- What investment mix and strategy is best for you to increase your portfolio's potential,
including protecting against cost-of-living increases?
- What retirement income options best fit your situation?
- Consolidating your retirement accounts to make managing your holdings easier, particularly
when it comes to tax preparation
- Reviewing your retirement income options to provide you with the most flexibility possible