Visitors will be required to follow health and safety protocols adopted by the College and as required by federal, state, or local regulations. Currently, all visitors are required to wear masks indoors at all times regardless of vaccination status. Visitors attending outdoor campus events (i.e. campus tours, athletic events) must provide proof of vaccination. If proof cannot be provided, masks must be worn at all times while on campus property.
Guests will not be permitted at student events and activities this semester. In addition, guests are not currently permitted in the Residence Halls.
The College reserves the right to modify visitor protocols based on current conditions, and may add additional requirements or restrict visitor access should conditions worsen during the semester.
Farmingdale State College intends to permit fans for the Fall 2021 semester. The following rules are in place for spectators attending Rams Athletics intercollegiate competition:
- All fans must wear masks indoors at all times, regardless of their vaccination status.
- For outdoor games or events, fans must show proof of vaccination (NYS Excelsior Pass) upon entering the facility. If they do not show proof of vaccination, masks are required to be worn at all times.
- Each set of fans must sit at least six feet away from other fans.
- Fans are not permitted to interact with players or coaches before, during or after games.
- Tailgating is not permitted.