On-Campus Saliva COVID Testing:
All students, faculty, and staff with an on-campus presence who are not fully vaccinated are required to be tested weekly for possible COVID infection.
All students with an on-campus presence are required to participate in our COVID Surveillance Testing.
The Health and Wellness Center is offering free testing in the SBDC Conference Center:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday 6:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If you cannot make it to the on-campus pooled testing, you are required to obtain a test and submit the results.
- Students: Submit test results through the Upload Form.
- Employees: Submit test through email to Human Resources.
If you had a Positive COVID within 90 days you will be excused from testing for 90 days from the date you had the positive COVID test performed.
- Prior to the test: You must not eat or drink anything, including chewing gum, mints or lozenges for 30 minutes prior to your test
- Do not brush your teeth or use mouthwash during the three hours prior to reporting for your test
- Do not smoke, vape, or use smokeless tobacco products for 30 minutes prior to arriving for your test.
- The night prior to your test please register for the test by accessing the following link: https://app.clarifi-covid-19.com/ You will need to create an account using your Farmingdale e-mail address. You are required to fill out all the demographic information completely, including insurance information. There will be no out of pocket charge, however your insurance will be billed if your swab is part of a pooled sample that includes a positive test to identify the individual who is positive.
- On the day of the test you must bring your FSC Identification Card and your personal mobile device. In order to expediate the process please have your ID ready in one hand and log in to the above referenced link as you approach the greeter who will begin to guide you through the testing procedure.
- Remember to wear your mask at the testing site.
For questions regarding testing, please contact the Health & Wellness Center.