What You Need to Know
As we return to campus in spring 2021, SUNY and Farmingdale State College's priority is our campus community's health and safety, including its students, faculty, and staff. The best way to maintain the safest environment possible throughout 2021 and beyond is for each of us to take steps to minimize the risks, not only for ourselves but for all members of the Farmingdale community.
The FSC Spring 2021 Reopening Plan includes the following steps:
- Wearing face coverings (masks)
- Hand washing
- Social distancing
- Participating in testing and tracing
- Completing daily screenings
- Being mindful of our surroundings and the impact we have
Any of us alone can spread this disease and cause harm to others. But all of us can build a safe and healthy community where educational success is possible.
Resources & Forms
- Student Daily Screening Form
- Faculty & Staff Daily Screening Form
- Student COVID Document Upload
- COVID Self-Reporting Form
- SUNY's Uniform Sanctioning in Response to COVID-19 Student Violations Policy
SUNY COVID-19 Case Tracker
As part of the reopening of SUNY campuses across New York State, SUNY schools are answering the call for transparency and public safety by providing statistics on the COVID-19 case count at each SUNY campus and community.
To view an up-to-date dashboard that provides data on the COVID-19 testing of this and other SUNY colleges and universities visit the SUNY COVID-19 Case Tracker.