For the Spring 2022 semester, all students that have an on-campus presence or plan to use the campus facilities must be fully vaccinated AND boosted as soon as they are eligible to receive the booster.
Farmingdale State College has been remarkably successful in dealing with the ongoing public health crisis. We continue to ask for your cooperation to safely proceed with a more normal and extensive campus experience.
All students who already received the booster or still need to provide vaccination status, can upload to the SUNY Verification portal.
On Wednesday, March 2, Farmingdale State College terminated its indoor mask mandate and moved to a mask optional policy. Members of the campus community may continue to mask if they choose to do so.
Planning for the Fall 2022 Semester
Top 5 Things You Need to Know
- All students with on-campus presence or using campus facilities must be fully vaccinated and are expected to receive a booster shot when eligible to do so.
- Students must be fully vaccinated for at least two weeks prior to the start of class on Monday, August 29, 2022. Your vaccination must be verified through SUNY’s vaccination upload form.
- Students who fail to comply with the vaccine mandate and are not given a medical or religious exemption by August 29, 2022 will be disenrolled from in-person classes and subject to the refund policy.
- Medical or religious exemptions may be requested by qualifying students. In order to have an exemption request considered, students must submit such requests within 5 business days of your initial registration or June 30, 2022 whichever is later. Exemption forms can be found under the Resources & Forms section on the bottom of this page. Submissions will not be considered if submitted via any other format.
- Students participating in applied learning experiences will be required to comply with the vaccination policies of their host site. This includes all levels of clinical and allied health training and educator preparation.