Important Information for Future Students
The Office of Admissions is here to help you navigate the admissions process during this challenging time. Our office is currently working remotely until further notice.
Our dedicated staff will support you throughout the enrollment process. Please reach out to the Admissions Office at email@example.com with any questions you have.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we make adjustments to accommodate our future students.
Immediate Procedure Changes
The following adjustments have been made to show our commitment to you:
- The May 1 deposit deadline has been extended to June 1.
- Applications are still being reviewed remotely.
- Application status updates are available on the Application Portal.
- Decision letters will be mailed when we return to the office.
- We are still able to receive and process digital documents.
- Financial Aid applications are being reviewed remotely and award letters will continue to go out. Please direct any financial aid questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accepted Student events and our spring Open House will be presented in a virtual format; please check the website and your Application Portal for updates.
- We understand that SAT and ACT test dates have been postponed until June and we will be flexible with document deadlines throughout this process.
For additional information, please visit the Admissions Office. Thank you for your understanding and we encourage you to reach out to us should you have any questions.