RN to BS Online Nursing Completion Program
Do you want to be a leader in health care? Do you want to make a difference in population health? Then our program is for you!
- 100% Online
- Small classes
- Expert faculty
- Complete in four semesters
- Affordable New York State tuition
Advancing your education through our RN-BS Completion program can place you among future nursing leaders.
As highly trusted professionals, nurses are the foundation of the health care industry.
Nurses are caregivers, leaders, patient advocates, and educators who can lead the way in health care innovations.
To achieve your career goals and assume leadership roles, a bachelor's degree in nursing is essential. The online RN-BS Completion program at Farmingdale State College is uniquely designed to develop the leadership skills needed to accomplish your goals.
The strength of this program relies on:
- Faculty who are deeply immersed in research as well as the practice of the health care and health education issues of our region
- Small class sizes
- One to one approach in advisement
Students enrolled in the online RN-BS Completion program will learn how to:
- Become change agents to improve health care outcomes
- Develop as leaders in the changing dynamics of the health care arena
- Contribute to the health promotion of individuals, families, and communities
- Collaborate and communicate effectively as members of multicultural health care teams
- Utilize technology to develop and implement nursing research projects
- Incorporate evidence-based practices in clinical settings to improve patient outcomes
The program is designed to meet the needs of two types of students:
- Recent graduates of associate degree nursing programs who have obtained their nursing license
- Registered nurses who have years of experience and are ready to take their education to next level for career advancement
To ensure your success, FSC provides online orientation for distance learning and support services, such as personalized advisement.
CCNE Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Please note: As of May 2019, California is not currently a member of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA). Due to state's regulatory requirements on distance education, residents of California and U.S. territories are ineligible to enroll in the online RN to BS Completion Program.