Dr. Xu Zhang Research Colloquia
Come to Dr. Xu Zhang's presentation, complete with lecture and videos!
"Financial Vulnerability and Technology: Integrating Research, Teaching and the Production of Animated Cartoons on Financial Literacy" with Dr. Xu Zhang
Come learn about:
- Overview of Career and Life Planning for Students
- Career Choice – Making an Informed Choice
- Educational Investment – Choosing the Optimal Amount
- Career Planning – How to get there
- Budget, Saving, and Spending
- Financial Capability and Technology, i.e., how being technology savvy is relevant in explaining individuals’ short-term and long-term financial behavior
- Producing a series of animated videos on teaching not only the basic financial knowledge, but also fostering critical thinking and tools pertaining to personal development on education and employment, which is key to address economic instability and financial insecurity among vulnerable populations
You need to know all of this information for your future, and you can put it on your resume under Campus Involvement!
November 29, 2022
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Campus Center, Ballroom A
Thank you to all of our attendees, we look forward to seeing you at future events.