Current Construction Projects
Calendar Year 2023 Work
Currently, the Campus is undertaking many construction projects and will continue throughout the next few years.
Remember to utilize caution when walking around campus and near construction areas. Thank you.
Current Construction Projects
- Lupton Hall Roof Replacement: A complete removal of the old copper roof on Lupton Hall and installation of a new copper roof.
- Lupton Hall Window Replacement Phase 1: This project is well underway and will provide Lupton Hall with new and updated energy efficient windows.
- Roosevelt Hall Renovations: Roosevelt Hall will be completely renovated in order to accommodate the growing student population. The plans include additional student spaces as well as a new and modernized multi-purpose room. Please click the following link to obtain a map for pedestrian access around Roosevelt Hall while the building is under construction. Roosevelt Hall Construction Pedestrian Access Map
- Knapp Hall First Floor Rehabilitation: The project scheduled will include the renovation of the entire first floor of Knapp Hall to generate additional space for student support services. Please click the following link to obtain a map for pedestrian access around Knapp Hall while the building is under construction. Knapp Hall Construction Pedestrian Access Map
- Gleeson Hall Facade Stabilization and Repair: The exterior walls and entryways of Gleeson Hall are due to be repaired starting in the Spring of 2022. Gleeson Hall Construction Pedestrian Access Map
- Health and Wellness Center Addition and Renovation for ADA Compliance: A new addition to the lobby, enlargement of the nurses area, interior renovation of existing lobby and toilet rooms. Health and Wellness Construction Pedestrian Access Map
Health & Wellness Center Addition and Renovation for ADA Compliance
Gleeson Hall Facade Stabilization and Repair
Roosevelt Hall Rehabilitation
Knapp Hall First Floor Rehabilitation
Projects Currently Under Design
The College has many projects currently under design with varying construction start dates through 2023.
- Thompson Hall Renovations: Thompson Hall will be receiving a complete renovation to accommodate the growing number of students and their needs.
- Sinclair Hall Renovations: Sinclair Hall will be receiving a complete renovation to accommodate the growing number of students and their needs.
- Laffin Hall Rehabilitation: Laffin Hall plans are underway to introduce a new Welcome Center.
- Dewey Hall Rehabilitation: Renovate the first floor of Dewey Hall to create additional space for student support services.
- Lupton Hall Window Replacement Phase 2: Replacement of energy efficient windows in Lupton Hall in additional areas in the building.
- Restroom Rehabilitation Project: Various restrooms on campus will be rehabilitated to not only remodel and enhance the appearance but to also be in compliance with the American Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Steam Distribution Replacement: This substantial project includes the demolition of the existing steam distribution system and replacing it with a more efficient steam distribution system.
- Inner Campus Grounds Rehabilitation Phase 4: Improvement and maintenance of the inner campus grounds, such as sidewalks, roadways, landscape, etc.
- Computer Science Building: A brand new state of the art 45,000 GSF Computer Science Building for the Division of Computing to include Computer Security Technology, Security Systems, Computer Programs and Information Technology, and Computer Science
Roosevelt Hall Renovation
Knapp Hall 1st Floor Renovation
Dewey Hall 1st Floor Renovation
Sinclair Hall Renovations
Thompson Hall Renovations
New Computer Science Building
Greenhouse and Headhouse Renovations
Laffin Hall Welcome Center Design
Capital Planning & Construction
Capital Planning & Construction Trailer