Contact InformationGreenley Hall, 301
Fall 2019 Hours:
effective Monday, Sept. 9
|Monday||9:30am - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 5:30pm|
|Friday||10:00am - 2:00pm|
*These hours are only effective on days when classes are in session during the Fall 2019 semester. Please see the tutoring schedule for specific tutor/course availability.
The Tutoring Center provides a variety of free services to currently registered Farmingdale State College students on a walk-in basis, no appointments are necessary. These services include individual or group tutoring sessions (depending on demand) in many business, computer, science, and technology courses taught at the College. Workshops, designed to help students develop college-level academic skills, are available in many academic success related areas. View the fall 2019 Academic/Student Success workshop schedule!
Please see the tutoring schedules for specific tutor and course availability. We strongly recommend students view our FAQ/What to Know About Tutoring and Student Responsibilities documents before coming in for their initial tutoring session. Please check this page often for any important announcements (such as a tutor will not be in, changes to the schedule, etc.).
Welcome! Please be advised of the following:
- The Tutoring Center is now located on the third floor of Greenley Hall in Room 301.
- Frankie (BCS/CRJ) will not be in on Monday, September 16 and Thursday, September 19.
- John (CHM) will not be in on Wednesday, September 25, and Friday, September 27.
- Victoria (CHM) will be leaving early at 11am on Thursday, September 19 and Thursday, September 26.
- Rose (BIO) will not be in on Thursday, September 26.