Greenley Hall, 211
Fall 2017 Hours:
|Monday||9:30am - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 5:30pm|
|Friday||10:00am - 2:00pm|
*These hours are only effective on days when classes are in session during the Fall 2017 semester. Please see the tutoring schedule for specific tutor/course availability.
The Tutoring Center provides a variety of free services to currently registered Farmingdale State College students on a walk-in basis, no appointments are necessary. These services include individual and/or group tutoring sessions (depending on demand) in many business, computer, science, and technology courses taught at the College. Study skills workshops, designed to help students develop college-level academic skills, are available in test taking, note taking, and reading comprehension.
Please see the tutoring schedules for a specific tutor and course availability. We strongly recommend students view our FAQ/What to Know About Tutoring and Student Responsibilities documents before coming in for their initial tutoring session. Please check this page often for any important announcements (such as a tutor will not be in, changes to the schedule, etc.).
- Rosario (BCS) will no longer be available to tutor after Tuesday, November 21.
- Brian (BIO) will no longer be available to tutor on Thursdays after November 9. He will continue his Tuesday hours, but will switch his Thursdays to Wednesdays from 12-4pm effective November 15.
- Bob (EET/PHY) will no longer be available to tutor after Tuesday, November 28.
- Nicole (PSY) will not be in on Tuesday, November 21.
- Kevin (BCS) will not be in on Tuesday, November 21.
- Varssha (MET) will not be in on Monday, November 27.
- Sam (CHM) will not be in on Monday, November 27, Wednesday, November 29, and Friday, December 1. He will return on Monday, December 4.
The Tutoring Center will be CLOSED Wednesday, November 22 through Friday, November 24 for the Thanksgiving holiday. All tutoring will resume on Monday, November 27.