Testing Accommodation Procedures
If your student has been approved for testing accommodations from the Disability Services Center (DSC), here are the procedures to follow to schedule exams with our office.
Students are encouraged to carry a supply of testing appointment forms with them at all times so they can be sure to have the form completed by their professor and submitted at least three (3) days prior to the exam. Students will complete the top portion of the appointment form on both yellow and pink forms:
• For exams during daytime hours (8:30 am – 4:30 pm) you will complete the yellow testing appointment form with the student.
• For exams during the evening hours (5:00 pm – 9:30 pm) and Saturday (8:30 am – 12:30 pm) you will complete the pink testing appointment form with the student.
• A form must be used for each test and it should be clearly indicated
- How the exam will be delivered,
- How it should be returned, and
- Any special instructions or additional materials allowed during exam from the professor.
• In many cases, students requesting extended time will receive "time and a half" or "double time". This means some students may need to change the time and or day they take their exams if there is a conflict with another course.