Malka Edelman, NCC, CRC, MCC, LMHC
Director of Disability Services Center
Disability Counseling Specialist
Disability Services Center (DSC)
Our services are designed to meet the unique educational needs of currently enrolled students with documented permanent/ temporary disabilities or disabling medical conditions.
The Disability Services Center (DSC) is dedicated to the principle that equal opportunity be afforded each student to realize his/her fullest potential. The goal is to assist students with disabilities to function as independently as possible, and to ensure a comprehensively accessible college experience where individuals with disabilities have the same access to programs, opportunities and activities as all other students at the college.
When you were in high school:
- Did you have an IEP or a 504 plan?
- Did you use resource room to support your school work?
- Did you have testing accommodations?
From day to day:
- Do you have a disabling medical condition?
- Do you have JRA, IBS, TBI or other?
- Do you have physical or mental health issues that cause you to miss out on activities, including school?
DSC offers its services to all students in face-to-face, hybrid, online courses and distance education programs. Please contact Malka Edelman, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your reasonable accommodations.
Documentation about your disability will need to be provided.