Hours of operation
|When classes are in session:|
|Monday||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Monday - Friday||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
- Main number: (631) 420-2009/2014
- Alcohol and Other Addictions Counselor: (631) 420-2690
- Student Advocate/Research Assistant: (631) 420-2154
- Health Educator: (631)420-2136
- FAX: (631) 420-2137
- All students who have a completed Student History and Physical Reporton file are entitled to the services listed.
- Students without a completed Health Report on file are entitled to emergency first-aid and measles/mumps/rubella and influenza immunizations only.
- Students who have purchased the College sickness insurance policy are also eligible for the respective "other services".
FREE Services offered:
- Alcohol & substance abuse counseling
- Chiropractic Care
- Emergency first-aid
- Emergency transportation
- Massage therapy
- Most over-the-counter medications (OTC)
- Psychological services referral
|By appointment only|
|Mondays||10:30 AM — 12PM (Academic year only)|
6PM — 7:30 PM (Academic year only)
|Wednesdays||9 AM - 4 PM|
|Thursdays||10:30 AM - 5PM (AM hours during academic year only)|
|Fridays||9AM - 3PM|
Women's Health Services(GYN), by appointment only.
|Wednesdays||10AM — 6PM|
Thursdays and Fridays 9AM - 3PM