Students and Alumni: Register for CareerConnect
CareerConnect is a web-based platform for accessing:
- Full-time jobs for upcoming graduates and alumni
- Part-time jobs
- Paid and unpaid internships for students
- Career exploration tools
Use CareerConnect to:
- Schedule an appointment in the Nexus Center
- Upload your resume, cover letter and other documents for employers to view
- Explore career options with Career Explorer and Career Finder resources
Ready to get started? Visit FSC CareerConnect and register for a new account. Once your registration has been approved, you will
receive an email confirming your username. You will be given a link to set your CareerConnect
password. NOTE: This link will expire in 24 hours, after which time you can click
on the link to be redirected to a page where you can request a new password link.
See Axiom for applied learning opportunities, such as internships for academic credit. Log in with your student email ID and password. Click on "Applied Learning" and select
a specific "unit" to browse internship opportunities. Questions? Stop by the Nexus
Center or contact us at 631-420-2296.
Uncover additional opportunities by attending job fairs and hiring events. Select the "Job Fairs" tab for details.
Employers: Register for CareerConnect
Posting Jobs & Internships
CareerConnect provides employers with the ability to:
• Visit one centralized online location to post and manage an unlimited number of jobs and internships
• Receive email reminders when a student applies for jobs and internships, as well as when a posting is about to expire
• View resumes of Farmingdale applicants
• Much more!
To register, please visit the Employer Page and register for a new account. Once your registration is approved, log in and take a look around!
To Create a New Job or Internship:
• Click on New Job.
• Enter position information.
• Fields with an * indicate required information. Fill out as much information as possible to make the job posting complete.
• Once approved, your listing will be visible to registered students and alumni.
If you experience any difficulty signing in or working with the platform, please email email@example.com or call 631-420-2296 with your questions. To learn about other ways to connect with Farmingdale students and alumni, please contact us.