- How to Build a Great Student LinkedIn Profile
- LinkedIn Profile Tips
- How to Network on LinkedIn
- Conducting Employer Research on LinkedIn
- How to Utilize LinkedIn to Find Your Career Passion
- LinkedIn Job Hunting Tips
- LinkedIn Etiquette
Managing your Professional Online Presence
- Online Reputation Management for College Grads
- Social Media and your Online Reputation
- Online Personal Branding
Read about the importance of informational interviews in the link below and be sure to check out the CandidCareer.com site through the link on our homepage! CandidCareer.com houses thousands of video-recorded informational interviews covering a wide variety of career choices.
- What Can I Do With My Major?
- Informational Interviews
- Career Profiles - Career and Job Search Guide - Nursing Careers and More
- "Learn How to Become" Career Resource Site
Job and Internship Research
- Job and Internship Search Websites
- Buzzfile - Company Information Database
- Best 50 Niche Job Boards
- 15 Best Job Search Sites
- Student's Guide to Landing a Job
- Career Opportunities in the Apparel & Fashion Industries
- Jobs in Social Media I
- Jobs in Social Media II
- The Ladders
- Grads Get Hired Guide
- Big Interview is a free online tool for students to assist with preparation for job interviews. Click on the Big Interview logo for access!
- Interview Preparation
- Prepare for the Job Interview
- Dress for Success
- Interview Follow-Up
NURSING LICENSURE - Resource for Registered Nursing and Practical Nursing, including licensure requirements.
- NURSEWITHOUTBORDERS.ORG - Resource for students who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of nursing. Career and licensure info, experts, volunteer opportunities and a scholarship database
NURSE.ORG - Directory of hospitals, nursing scholarship opportunities, nursing career articles.
- PRE-PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOLOGY OPPORTUNITIES - Resource outlines best internships, work-study programs, and other pre-professional psychology experiences available
- DOCTORLY.ORG - Resource for students considering medical school.