Division of Student Affairs
Welcome to the Division of Student Affairs. The Farmingdale State College Division of Student Affairs works with students, faculty, staff, alumni and community partners to deliver programs and services to enhance the student experience at FSC. It supports student leadership and works to create opportunities for them to engage meaningfully with the college and the world.
We in the Division of Student Affairs foster students' intellectual, personal and professional growth, and prepare them for success on campus and beyond graduation. Most importantly, we strive to create safe, diverse, and stimulating environments responsive to student needs. We encourage students to take advantage of the variety of programs and services we offer, and invite your questions and value your feedback.
The Division of Student Affairs has 11 principal units, organized into the specific areas listed:
- Campus Mental Health Services
- Campus Recreation and Intramurals
- Career Development Center
- Dean of Students/New Student Orientation
- Disability Services Center
- Health and Wellness Center
- Residence Life
- Student Activities / Student Clubs and Organizations / Student Government
- Tutoring Center
- Veteran’s Services