Dr. Jing Betty Feng
Date: Oct 26 2018
Time: 10am to 2pm
Location: Conklin Hall – Room 100
Selected 30 students will be able to participate in groups, and plan, compete, and be judged by industry leaders. This one-day training will focus on the "Ideation" process through a fast-paced, hands-on, minds-on workshop. The Ideation provides powerful and practical tools for thinking creatively and critically, solving complex, open-ended challenges and problems, and managing changes that will become a way of life. In particular, the Ideation drives multidisciplinary collaboration for innovative solutions. The Ideation builds on research, development, and practical applications worldwide in many organizational settings.
Benefits to Participate in This Workshop:
• Create fresh new ideas and put them to work immediately.
• Turn your "good" ideas into real action.
• Acquire creative thinking skills that can be used in your academic or professional life
• Learn to work effectively in an interdisciplinary team;
• Interact with industry leaders;
• Highlight your Resume!
• All students from FSC are welcome;
• Freshmen and sophomores are highly encouraged;
• Highly engaged and committed to campus life;
• Submit application online
Selected students attend the workshop to drive inter-disciplinary teamwork and innovative thinking, including
- A workshop of Creative Problem Solving (CPS) process for innovation
- Team competition to provide an innovation solution to address an increasingly urgent
problem in our society and win prize:
For participation details please contact:
Dr. J. Betty Feng email@example.com
Deadline: October 12, 2018