Let's Talk InternshipsFSC's Computer Systems Internship Program serves as a connection between you and employers.
Internships are hands-on learning experiences, where students work under a mentor in their field.
Students should inquire about internships when they first begin their academic career at FSC.
What we offer:
- Credit bearing internships
- Computer-Business-related internships
- One-on-one internship advising
- Professional development workshops
How to be considered for the Internship and participate.
- Complete 60 semester hours of credit by the time the internship begins at FSC.
- Transfer Students need 10 BCS Courses completed for 30 credits.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 in the curriculum.
- Submit an updated resume.
- Complete Internship Application
You must first submit the required documentation and receive approval from the Academic Director.
You must meet the minimum 110 hour requirement working for the internship. Depending on your internship start date, it will be an average of about 7 to 8 hours per week.
PLAN AHEAD! Consider which semester would be best for you to intern and plan your class schedule with that in mind. It is recommended that students begin signing up mid-semester before they wish to participate. You should meet with the Computer System Program Academic Director to discuss your interests and a reasonable time-line. It is suggested that you prepare a resume, assess your skills, knowledge, abilities, and goals for the type of internship you would like to pursue.