Go to Main NavigationGo to Secondary NavigationGo to SearchGo to Left NavigationSkip to Main ContentGo to Footer Navigation
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How can I get the address of my old roommate, classmate, friend or professor?
Due to privacy considerations, Farmingdale State College does not release names, addresses, email or phone numbers of any alumni. However, you can write a letter to the person, seal it and stamp it, and send it to us at Ward Hall, Room 10, Farmingdale State College, 2350 Broadhollow Road, Farmingdale NY 11735. Provided we have current contact information, we will forward your letter to them. He or she can then get in touch with you at the contact information you provide in the letter. Please be sure to include your email address so we can let you know if we do not have current contact information,.

I need to get a copy of my transcript, where do I get it?
All requests must be made in writing to the Registrar's Office in Laffin Student Services Building. The first 5 transcripts per request are free of charge; over 5 are $5 each. For more information, visit the Registrar's Webpage.

I have not received any correspondence from Farmingdale State College, why?
We probably do not have your current address. Visit our Update Your Information page to submit your current mailing and email information.

How do I stay current with the Alumni Association and my alma mater?
Make sure you stay connected by joining us on our Facebook Fan page at facebook.com/FarmingdaleStateAlumni and follow us on Twitter @FarmingdaleAlum for news and events about the Association.