Go to Main NavigationGo to Secondary NavigationGo to SearchGo to Left NavigationSkip to Main ContentGo to Footer Navigation
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS

Lost Alumni

How can I get the address of my old roommate, classmate, friend or professor?

Due to privacy considerations, Farmingdale State College does not release names, addresses, email or phone numbers of any alumni. However, if you are looking for a fellow alum, you can write a letter to the individual you are looking for, seal and stamp it, and send it to:

Alumni Relations
Farmingdale State College
Ward Hall, Room 10
2350 Broadhollow Road
Farmingdale, NY 11735.

Provided current contact information is on file, Alumni Relations will forward your letter to the person and he or she can then get in touch with you via the information you provided in your letter.  Be sure to also give us your contact info so we can inform you if the person you are looking for is unreachable.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Alumni Relations office.