Non-MatriculationRegistration for Non-Matriculated students will begin on August 1. Please note, an electronic submission of this application does not guarantee class availability or registration in a class.
- If you have taken classes as a Non-Matriculated student in the previous year (Fall 2017, Winter 2018, Spring 2018, or Summer 2018) or have graduated Farmingdale State College within the last five years, please complete this form.
- If you attended Farmingdale in the Spring or Summer of 2018, you are able to register on August 1 without completing an application.
- If you are pursuing your degree at another SUNY school and wish to also take a course at Farmingdale State College you should apply for cross-registration. For details on eligibility and access to the SUNY online cross registration application please visit https://www.farmingdale.edu/registrar/cross-registration.shtml.
If the class(es) you are looking to register for require a pre-requisite that was not taken at Farmingdale, please provide the Registrar's with a copy of your transcript satisfying the pre-requisite in order to register. You can upload an unofficial copy on the registration form that you will receive after your application is processed or in person. The following courses will be closed to Non-Matriculated students until Monday, August 27, 2018:
- MTH 110 - Statistics, MTH 116 - College Algebra, MTH 129 - Pre-Calculus
- EGL 101 - English Composition
- BUS 101 - Accounting I, BUS 109 - Management Theories & Practices
- SPE 130 - Public Speaking
- All courses in the School of Engineering Technology
All communications are done via email. Please also take the time to read through the Polices for Academic Standing for Non-Matriculated Students. If you did not pay your application fee and wish to do so now, please follow this link.