Non-Matriculated Student Application
Non-Matriculated (Non-Degree) Application Checklist
Please Note: If you are currently taking classes or have taken classes within the last 12 months, DO NOT COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION. Visit the registrar webpage for information.
Check Course Availability - Before completing the Non-Matriculated application, check to see if the course(s) you wish to register for is being offered and if there are still seats available. Check here!
Complete the Undergraduate Non-Matriculated Application
Pay Application Fee - Your Non-Matriculated Application will be processed once the $50.00 application fee has been paid. You can pay the application fee here. The application takes 7-10 business days to process.
The following micro-credentials are available to Non-Matriculated Students. For more information on micro-credentials offered by Farmingdale State College, please click here.
- Advanced Speaking and Writing
- Developmental Science: Child Emphasis
- Financial Mathematics
- Sustainable Horticulture
- Wind Energy Technology
- If you are pursuing your degree at another SUNY school and wish to also take a course at Farmingdale State College you should apply for cross-registration. For details on eligibility and access to the SUNY online cross registration application please visit https://www.farmingdale.edu/registrar/cross-registration.shtml.
Non-Matriculated (Non-Degree) Student Handbook
- Please also take the time to read through the Non-Matriculated (Non-Degree) Student Handbook.
- Please expect all Communications via Email.