Non-Matriculation (Non-Degree Admissions)
Applications for Summer 2019 are now open. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing.
Non-Matriculated Students do NOT receive Financial Aid.
For more information about Non-Matriculated Students, please refer to our guide
Non-Matriculated (Non-Degree) Application
- If you are currently taking classes or have taken classes within the last 12 months,
DO NOT COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION. Visit the registrar webpage for information.
- In order to apply as a non-matriculated student, please complete the Undergraduate Non-Matriculated Application.
- If you haven't taken classes at Farmingdale for 1 academic year (5 years for graduates)
we require that you complete the application and pay the $50 application fee. Please note, that your application will NOT be processed until you pay the application
- Applications will be processed in 7-10 business days. You will receive an email once
it is completed. You will need to submit your immunization records before registering for classes for Fall and Spring semesters only.
- If the class(es) you are looking to register for require a pre-requisite that was
not taken at Farmingdale, please provide the Registrar's Office with a copy of your
transcript satisfying the pre-requisite in order to register. You can upload an unofficial
copy on the registration form that you will receive after your application is processed
or in person.
- If you are pursuing your degree at another SUNY school and wish to also take a course
at Farmingdale State College you should apply for cross-registration. For details
on eligibility and access to the SUNY online cross registration application please
Graduate Non-Matriculated (Non-Degree) Students taking Courses in Technology Management
- If you have graduated with a Bachelor Degree and wish to take graduate courses in Technology Management as a Non-Matriculated student, please complete the Graduate Non-Matriculated Application.
- We require that you complete the application and pay the $75 application fee. Please
note, that your application will NOT be processed until you pay the application fee.
Allow 7-10 business days for an email to reach you informing you of your next steps
Non-Matriculated (Non-Degree) Student Handbook