Non-Matriculated Student Application
Summer Applications are now closed. Fall Applications are open. Registration for the Fall will begin August 10.
Non-matriculated students are not eligible for financial aid. For more information about Non-Matriculated Students, please refer to our guide.
Please check course availability before completing an application.
***In order to continue to ensure the health and safety of our students, Summer B session classes will be delivered through distance learning modalities. All Summer B classes will begin on Tuesday, July 7. Faculty will contact students to provide information on how to access their courses by July 2. Students who have any questions related to their class should contact their professor or their academic department.***
Non-Matriculated (Non-Degree) Application
- If you are currently taking classes or have taken classes within the last 12 months, DO NOT COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION. Visit the registrar webpage for information.
- In order to apply as a non-matriculated student, please complete the Undergraduate Non-Matriculated Application.
- If you haven't taken classes at Farmingdale for 1 academic year (5 years for graduates) we require that you complete the application and pay the application fee. Please note, that your application will NOT be processed until you pay the application fee.
- Applications will be processed in 7-10 business days. You will receive an email once it is completed. You will need to submit your immunization records before registering for classes for Fall and Spring semesters only.
- If the class(es) you are looking to register for require a pre-requisite that was not taken at Farmingdale, please provide the Registrar's Office with a copy of your transcript satisfying the pre-requisite in order to register. You can upload an unofficial copy on the registration form that you will receive after your application is processed or in person.
- If you are pursuing your degree at another SUNY school and wish to also take a course at Farmingdale State College you should apply for cross-registration. For details on eligibility and access to the SUNY online cross registration application please visit https://www.farmingdale.edu/registrar/cross-registration.shtml.
Graduate Non-Matriculated (Non-Degree) Students taking Courses in Technology Management
- If you have graduated with a Bachelor Degree and wish to take graduate courses in Technology Management as a Non-Matriculated student, please complete the Graduate Non-Matriculated Application.
- We require that you complete the application and pay the application fee. Please note, that your application will NOT be processed until you pay the application fee. Allow 7-10 business days for an email to reach you informing you of your next steps towards registration.
Non-Matriculated (Non-Degree) Student Handbook
- Please also take the time to read through the Non-Matriculated (Non-Degree) Student Handbook.
- Please expect all Communications via Email.