FSC values diversity in all its forms. We foster a culture that prioritizes openness and inclusivity to people of all sexual orientations and genders. As part of its overall mission, FSC is committed to celebrating LGBTQIA+ events and holidays, as well as offering LGBTQIA+ learning opportunities, resources, and advocacy services to all students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community partners. We invite you to take advantage of the following resources:
- Confidential medical offerings in the Health and Wellness Center, including walk-in clinic hours, laboratory services, and prescription medications. Staff members keep all disclosures private.
- Discreet counseling in Campus Mental Health Services to address internal conflicts, depression, anxiety, and gender affirmation.
- Campus-wide LGBTQIA+-themed educational programs and social events, including guest performances and speakers, National Coming Out Week, Transgender Remembrance Month, Pride Week, and more.
- Ally trainings (sexuality, gender, and LGBTQIA+ education sessions) scheduled each semester.
- Information about Long Island's four LGBTQIA+ community centers and organizations: in Nassau, The Center at Woodbury; in Suffolk, The Center at Bay Shore; and on the East End, The Hamptons LGBT Center, and the Queens LGBT Community Center (Q-Center) in Little Neck.
We invite you to take advantage of all the aforementioned resources by contacting FSC's Title IX Coordinator, Frank Rampello, at any time, firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-420-2104. Join us in uniting different backgrounds and identities within our community.