The Farmingdale State College/Project Management Institute (PMI) provides a course that will help you hone your existing management expertise to a razor sharp edge during our review of essential project management themes:
● Delivering a Project on Budget
● Keeping Projects on Schedule
● Understanding Scope and Avoiding Scope Creep
● Adopting and Implementing a Quality Program
● Understanding and Planning for Risk
● Effective Stakeholder Communication
No project management experience required. All you need is an interest in managing projects in a more efficient and effective way.
PMI is a registered trademark and service mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMP is a registered certification mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
For more information, call or email MaryEllen DeCicco at 631-420-2316 firstname.lastname@example.org
Grail has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by PMI. As a PMI Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), Grail has agreed to abide by PMI-established quality assurance criteria .