It is the supervisor's responsibility to:
- Know State travel rules and regulations.
- Know Farmingdale State College's specific travel policies and procedures.
- Know your staffs' official stations and its effect on their travel reimbursement.
- Authorize travel only when necessary.
- Review travelers' itinerary in advance to ensure the most economical method of travel is used in the best interest of the State.
- Verify that vouchers are within allowable rates and all required documentation is attached.
- Review and certify travelers' vouchers in a complete and timely manner.
- Forward vouchers to Accounts Payable Office in a timely manner.
- Verify adequate funds are available for travel.