Go to Main NavigationGo to Secondary NavigationGo to SearchGo to Left NavigationSkip to Main ContentGo to Footer Navigation
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS

Foreign Travel


Travel outside the United States is reimbursed based on the maximum per diem allowance established by the US Department of State.  Foreign travel requires translation of all receipts submitted for reimbursement and a copy of the currency conversion tables based on the date of the expense.

Expenses directly related to lodging and meals are included in the foreign per diem allowance: however expenses unique to foreign travel may be reimbursed at the discretion of the agency, with a receipt  such as:

  • Passport Fees
  • Visa Fees
  • Cost to convert currency
  • Departure Taxes