Ann Marie Moresky
Procurement Compliance Coordinator
The primary function of the Purchasing Department is the procurement of goods, materials and services in a timely manner as required by the College to fulfill its mission in education, research, economic, and cultural/social development. Through effective communication, both internal and external, the Purchasing Department strives to provide for the varied needs of the campus community while observing the laws and regulations of the New York State Office of the State Comptroller, the New York State Office of General Services, and the State University of New York. This involves a balance between efficient and timely service to our customers and providing an environment of good sound business controls to protect the assets of Farmingdale State College. Procurement is accomplished with the generation of purchase orders or the use of the state issued procurement card.
Year End Purchasing Procedures
June 30th will be here before you know it. Please plan in advance. Below are some key dates to be placed on your calendar.
• Purchases above $5,000 to be made with current year funds must be submitted to Purchasing by Friday, May 3rd. This cutoff date allows for the approval processes in the system and requirement that all goods be received prior to July 6th.
• Purchases below $5,000 to be made with current year funds must be submitted to Purchasing
by Friday, May 24th. This cutoff date allows for the approval processes in the system
and requirement that all goods be received prior to July 6th.
• Please review any encumbered items in your account(s). If there are any pending items that require attention, please notify Purchasing by Friday, May 10th.
• Accounts Payable must receive all invoices by Friday, July 12th. Any invoices received after this date will be paid out of new fiscal year funds.
- Authorized Users Form
- Cardholder Dispute Form
- Procurement Pre-Approval
- Expenditure/Reimbursement Guide
- Food and Beverage Policy
- Food and Beverage Allow-ability Chart
- Paper Requisition
- P-Card Application
- Preferred Source List
- Pre-Approval Meals Form
- Project Sunlight Reporting Form
- Procurement Guide by dollar threshold
- New Asset Receipt Form
- Substitute W-9
- Unavailable Documentation Form