The Campus Copy Center, located in the Service Building, is responsible for overseeing the duplicating requests of the Farmingdale State College.
The Copy Center's hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, with the exception of CSEA holidays.
The center assists the campus with duplicating services that cannot be accommodated by in-office copy machines or quantities of more than 50 copies per page.
Please complete the request for copy work form. Be sure to include name of requester, department name, and account number. Indicate single-sided or back-to-back, and quantity of copies needed. Submit originals on white paper with a minimum one-half inch border. Signatures are required to be in black ink. Allow a minimum of 5 days lead time for copying of exams. In order to ensure security of exams, mark them clearly and hand-carry to The Copy Center.
The Copy Center may be contacted at Ext. 2169 for any reproduction tasks which are normally sent off campus for production. These requests will be charged to the budgets of requesting departments.
- Allow at least 5 days lead time prior to the examination date.
- The exam must be marked "EXAM" and must be hand-delivered to the Copy Center.
- Security is guaranteed when printing an exam if it is identified as such.
Course Outlines & Handouts
The print shop will accept job requests for 50 or more copies.
The initial step of the process of having printing work done is the job request number. This number will follow the job form from its onset to completion and at times will be used as a reference when additional work may be needed at a future date. The job number is important for timeliness and for expediting purposes. No work will be done until a number is secured. Also, the Department Charge Number must be placed on the job sheet.
- All requests must have a job number issued by the Print Shop.
- All request forms must be completely filled out and emailed or sent interoffice mail to the Print Shop, located in the Service Building. A copy of the form(s) should be kept by requester for referral purposes.
- Originals must be attached to the request form.
- After completion of steps 1 through 3, the Print Shop Clerk will review your request and, if necessary, will make recommendations for any changes deemed appropriate.
- It is recommended that all printing/duplicating requests be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use of outside vendors should be limited to those capabilities not available on campus. If there any questions regarding the use of outside vendors, contact the Purchasing Office.
- All originals must be neat and clean.
- All signatures must be signed in black ink.
- All originals must have at least a 3/8" border on all four sides.
- All originals should be on white paper. Colored paper makes poor copy.
- Paper must be offset and ordered by each department through the Mail & Supply.
- Paper and cards must be in good condition to go through the presses.
- Allow 2 pages of waste per 10 sheets.