Pre-Conference Workshop on Geothermal
October 17th, 2019
9:00am to 4:00pm
Lupton Hall room T101
Topics to be covered:
- Introduction to Geothermal
- District Scale on Heating and Cooling
- Building towards Beneficial Electrification and Repurposing the Natural Gas Infrastructure; Who are the players?
- Direct Use of BTUs with no conversion for heating
- Community Convective Circulation Circuits©, also known as the "Thermal Highway©"
- What is the financial implications of the 4Cs, Where can you get TRAINED for the 4Cs?
6 Professional Development Hours are available!!
|Session Chair||Session Keynote|
IEEE Long Island Section Chair
Vice-Chair of the LI Section
Power and Energy Society
Lockheed Martin's Energy Efficiency
Vice President, Geothermal Services
P.W. Grosser Consulting, Inc.
The Grey Edge Group,LLC